|Cost:||1 Perk Point|
|Bonus:||+300% Improvised Weapon Damage
+75% Improvised Weapon Degradation
Improvisation Warrior in The Outer Worlds is a Perk. Improvisation Warrior is a perk that allows improvised Weapons deal vastly more damage and degrade slower than usual. Tossball equipment is not considered improvised. Perks are benefits that both players and companions can acquire to further increase a Skill or to gain various buffs.
Improvised Weapons deal vastly more damage and degrade slower than usual. Tossball equipment is not considered improvised.
Improvisation Warrior Information
- +300% Improvised Weapon Damage
- +75% Improvised Weapon Degradation
Improvisation Warrior Acquisition
- Improvisation Warrior is found under Tier 3
- Improvisation Warrior is a perk exclusive to Peril on Gorgon DLC
- Improvisation Warrior requires 1 Perk Point to unlock
Improvisation Warrior Notes and Trivia
- Players can unlock multiple perks
- In order to unlock the next perk tier, players will have to unlock a certain number of perks
- Players obtain one perk point for every 2 levels gained or through gameplay such as completing Quests or accepting a Flaw
- Players can respec their Perk points by spending 500 Bit Cartridges at first and the amount doubles and further increases each time you decide to respec your points.