|Cost:||??? Perk Point/s|
|Bonus:||Ranged Attacks inflict - 1 Armor Rating for 10s, and can stack up to 10|
|Requirements:||Requires 10 previous perks|
Penetrating Shots in The Outer Worlds is a Perk. Penetrating Shots is a perk that adds a buff to ranged attacks. Perks are benefits that both players and companions can acquire to further increase a Skill or to gain various buffs.
Your Ranged Attacks reduce the target's Armor Rating by 1 point per hit.
This effect lasts a short time, and can stack multiple times.
Penetrating Shots Information
- Max. Stack: 10
- Duration: 10 seconds
Penetrating Shots Acquisition
- Penetrating Shots is found under Tier 3
- Penetrating Shots is a perk exclusive to the player
- Penetrating Shots requires ??? Perk Point/s to unlock
- Penetrating Shots is unlocked if 10 previous perks from Tier 2 have been acquired
Penetrating Shots Builds
Penetrating Shots Notes and Trivia
- Players can unlock multiple perks
- In order to unlock the next perk tier, players will have to unlock a certain number of perks
- Players obtain one perk point for every 2 levels gained or through gameplay such as completing Quests or accepting a Flaw
- Players can respec their Perk points by spending 500 Bit Cartridges at first and the amount doubles and further increases each time you decide to respec your points.