|Cost:||1 Perk Point/s|
|Bonus:||+20% Chance to Reset Ability Cooldowns on Ability use|
|Requirements:||Requires 2 previous perks|
Spec Ops in The Outer Worlds is a Perk. Spec Ops is a perk that buffs a companion's ability cooldowns. Perks are benefits that both players and companions can acquire to further increase a Skill or to gain various buffs.
Chance of immediately resetting this companion's Ability Cooldown when they perform their Companion Ability.
Spec Ops Information
- Acquiring this perk grants a companion a 20% chance of resetting their ability cooldowns whenever they activate their ability.
Spec Ops Acquisition
- Spec Ops is found under Tier 3
- Spec Ops requires 1 Perk Point/s to unlock
- Spec Ops is a perk exclusive to the companion
- Spec Ops is unlocked if 2 previous perks from a companion's Tier 2 perks have been acquired
Spec Ops Notes and Trivia
- Players can unlock multiple perks
- In order to unlock the next perk tier, players will have to unlock a certain number of perks
- Players obtain one perk point for every 2 levels gained or through gameplay such as completing Quests or accepting a Flaw
- Players can respec their Perk points by spending 500 Bit Cartridges at first and the amount doubles and further increases each time you decide to respec your points.