|Cost:||??? Perk Point/s|
|Bonus:||Headshot kills deal 25% of their damage to enemies within 2.5m|
|Requirements:||Requires 10 previous perks|
Boom, Headshot! in The Outer Worlds is a Perk. Boom, Headshot! is a perk that adds an AOE damage. Perks are benefits that both players and companions can acquire to further increase a Skill or to gain various buffs.
Headshot kills explode, damaging nearby enemies.
Boom, Headshot! Information
- Unlocking this perk adds an AOE damage that deals 25% damage to enemies within 2.5m after killing an enemy with a headshot.
Boom, Headshot! Acquisition
- Boom, Headshot! is found under Tier 3
- Boom, Headshot! is a perk exclusive to the player
- Boom, Headshot! requires ??? Perk Point/s to unlock
- Boom, Headshot! is unlocked if 10 previous perks from Tier 2 have been acquired
Boom, Headshot! Notes and Trivia
- Players can unlock multiple perks
- In order to unlock the next perk tier, players will have to unlock a certain number of perks
- Players obtain one perk point for every 2 levels gained or through gameplay such as completing Quests or accepting a Flaw
- Players can respec their Perk points by spending 500 Bit Cartridges at first and the amount doubles and further increases each time you decide to respec your points.