|Cost||1 Perk Point/s|
|Bonus||+20% Heal amount granted by Medical Inhaler.|
|Requirement||Requires 1 previous perk|
First Responder in The Outer Worlds is a Perk. First Responder is a perk that (short explanation). Perks are benefits that both players and companions can acquire to further increase a Skill or to gain various buffs.
Increase the amount of Health received from your Inhaler when Ellie is in the party.
First Responder Information
- +20% Heal amount granted by Medical Inhaler.
First Responder Acquisition
- First Responder is found under Tier 2
- First Responder is a perk exclusive to Ellie
- First Responder requires 1 Perk Point/s to unlock
First Responder Notes and Trivia
- Players can unlock multiple perks
- In order to unlock the next perk tier, players will have to unlock a certain number of perks
- Players obtain one perk point for every 2 levels gained or through gameplay such as completing Quests or accepting a Flaw
- Players can respec their Perk points by spending 500 Bit Cartridges at first and the amount doubles and further increases each time you decide to respec your points.