|Cost:||??? Perk Point/s|
|Bonus:||+10 Dialog Skills|
|Requirements:||Requires 5 previous perks|
Soliloquy in The Outer Worlds is a Perk. Soliloquy is a perk that unlocks more options to the Dialog Core Skill. Perks are benefits that both players and companions can acquire to further increase a Skill or to gain various buffs.
Bonus to Dialog Skills when you have no Companions in your party.
- Unlocking this perk adds +10 to the Dialog Skills which can improve your ability to talk with NPCs, both in and out of combat.
- Soliloquy is found under Tier 2
- Soliloquy is a perk exclusive to the player
- Soliloquy requires ??? Perk Point/s to unlock
- Soliloquy is unlocked if 5 previous perks from Tier 1 have been acquired
Soliloquy Notes and Trivia
- Players can unlock multiple perks
- In order to unlock the next perk tier, players will have to unlock a certain number of perks
- Players obtain one perk point for every 2 levels gained or through gameplay such as completing Quests or accepting a Flaw
- Players can respec their Perk points by spending 500 Bit Cartridges at first and the amount doubles and further increases each time you decide to respec your points.