|Cost:||1 Perk Point|
|Bonus:||+25% Walk Speed|
Strider in The Outer Worlds is a Perk. Strider is a perk that increases movement speed. Perks are benefits that both players and companions can acquire to further increase a Skill or to gain various buffs.
Years of Adrena-Time use have left a permanent pep in your step.
- Unlocking this perk grants 25% more speed when you are walking
- Strider is found under Tier 1
- Strider is a perk exclusive to the player
- Strider requires 1 Perk Point/s to unlock
Strider Notes and Trivia
- Players can unlock multiple perks
- In order to unlock the next perk tier, players will have to unlock a certain number of perks
- Players obtain one perk point for every 2 levels gained or through gameplay such as completing Quests or accepting a Flaw
- Players can respec their Perk points by spending 500 Bit Cartridges at first and the amount doubles and further increases each time you decide to respec your points.