|Cost:||1 Perk Point/s|
|Bonus:||+20% Dialog Combat Effect Duration|
|Requirements:||Requires 1 previous perks|
Sermon in The Outer Worlds is a Perk. Sermon is a perk that buffs Dialog Combat Effects. Perks are benefits that both players and companions can acquire to further increase a Skill or to gain various buffs.
Increase the duration of your Dialog Combat Effects while Max is in the party
- Unlocking this perk grants a +20% duration for Dialog Combat Effects to last only if Vicar Max is in the party.
- Sermon is found under Tier 2
- Sermon is a perk exclusive to Vicar Max
- Sermon requires 1 Perk Point/s to unlock
- Sermon is unlocked if 1 previous perks from Vicar Max's Tier 1 perks have been acquired
Sermon Notes and Trivia
- Players can unlock multiple perks
- In order to unlock the next perk tier, players will have to unlock a certain number of perks
- Players obtain one perk point for every 2 levels gained or through gameplay such as completing Quests or accepting a Flaw
- Players can respec their Perk points by spending 500 Bit Cartridges at first and the amount doubles and further increases each time you decide to respec your points.