|Cost:||1 Perk Point/s|
|Bonus:||+10% Melee Damage|
|Requirements:||Requires 1 previous perks|
Heavy Handed in The Outer Worlds is a Perk. Heavy Handed is a perk that increases the melee damage of a companion. Perks are benefits that both players and companions can acquire to further increase a Skill or to gain various buffs.
Increase the damage dealt by this companion when using Melee Weapons.
Heavy Handed Information
- Unlocking this perk adds 10% more melee damage to the companion.
Heavy Handed Acquisition
- Heavy Handed is found under Tier 2
- Heavy Handed requires 1 Perk Point/s to unlock
- Heavy Handed is a perk exclusive to the companion
- Heavy Handed is unlocked if 1 previous perks from a companion's Tier 1 perks have been acquired
Heavy Handed Notes and Trivia
- Players can unlock multiple perks
- In order to unlock the next perk tier, players will have to unlock a certain number of perks
- Players obtain one perk point for every 2 levels gained or through gameplay such as completing Quests or accepting a Flaw
- Players can respec their Perk points by spending 500 Bit Cartridges at first and the amount doubles and further increases each time you decide to respec your points.