|Cost:||1 Perk Point/s|
|Bonus:||Health to 25% Health when downed|
|Requirements:||Requires 4 previous perks|
Second Wind in The Outer Worlds is a Perk. Second Wind is a perk that buffs the companion's durability. Perks are benefits that both players and companions can acquire to further increase a Skill or to gain various buffs.
When this companion is downed during combat, they heal back some Health and continue fighting.
This effect has a long cooldown.
Second Wind Information
- Perk Cooldown: 15 minutes
- Acquiring this perk grants a companion to restore back 25% of their health only if they are downed in combat.
- WORKS WITH SUPERNOVA DIFFICULTY
Second Wind Acquisition
- Second Wind is found under Tier 5
- Second Wind requires 1 Perk Point/s to unlock
- Second Wind is a perk exclusive to the companion
- Second Wind is unlocked if 4 previous perks from a companion's perks have been acquired
Second Wind Notes and Trivia
- Players can unlock multiple perks
- In order to unlock the next perk tier, players will have to unlock a certain number of perks
- Players obtain one perk point for every 2 levels gained or through gameplay such as completing Quests or accepting a Flaw
- Players can respec their Perk points by spending 500 Bit Cartridges at first and the amount doubles and further increases each time you decide to respec your points.