|Cost:||??? Perk Point/s|
|Bonus:||+20% Bonus to Extra Headshot / Weakspot Damage|
|Requirements:||Requires 5 previous perks|
Scanner in The Outer Worlds is a Perk. Scanner is a perk that increases the effects of Tactical Time Dilation. Perks are benefits that both players and companions can acquire to further increase a Skill or to gain various buffs.
While using Tactical Time Dilation, you deal increased Weak Spot Damage.
- Unlocking this perk grants the player a 20% Bonus that increases the weak spot and headshot damage whenever TTD (Tactical Time Dilation) is activated.
- Scanner is found under Tier 2
- Scanner is a perk exclusive to the player
- Scanner requires ??? Perk Point/s to unlock
- Scanner is unlocked if 5 previous perks from Tier 1 have been acquired
Scanner Notes and Trivia
- Players can unlock multiple perks
- In order to unlock the next perk tier, players will have to unlock a certain number of perks
- Players obtain one perk point for every 2 levels gained or through gameplay such as completing Quests or accepting a Flaw
- Players can respec their Perk points by spending 500 Bit Cartridges at first and the amount doubles and further increases each time you decide to respec your points.