Tit for Tat
|Cost:||??? Perk Point/s|
|Bonus:||+15% Melee Damage returned as Health|
|Requirements:||Requires 10 previous perks|
Tit for Tat in The Outer Worlds is a Perk. Tit for Tat is a perk that is associated with health regeneration. Perks are benefits that both players and companions can acquire to further increase a Skill or to gain various buffs.
A small amount of Melee damage you deal is returned as healing.
Tit for Tat Information
- Unlocking this perk grants the ability to restore a small amount of health for an attack dealt with a Melee weapon.
Tit for Tat Acquisition
- Tit for Tat is found under Tier 3
- Tit for Tat is a perk exclusive to the player
- Tit for Tat requires ??? Perk Point/s to unlock
- Tit for Tat is unlocked if 10 previous perks from Tier 2 have been acquired
Tit for Tat Builds
Tit for Tat Notes and Trivia
- Players can unlock multiple perks
- In order to unlock the next perk tier, players will have to unlock a certain number of perks
- Players obtain one perk point for every 2 levels gained or through gameplay such as completing Quests or accepting a Flaw
- Players can respec their Perk points by spending 500 Bit Cartridges at first and the amount doubles and further increases each time you decide to respec your points.