Bonus Support Medical
|Cost:||1 Perk Point|
Bonus Support Medical in The Outer Worlds is a Perk. Bonus Support Medical is a perk that (short explanation). Perks are benefits that both players and companions can acquire to further increase a Skill or to gain various buffs.
Increase your Medical Skill when Ellie is in the party.
Bonus Support Medical Information
- Perk Info
Bonus Support Medical Acquisition
- Bonus Support Medical is found under Tier 1
- Bonus Support Medical is a perk exclusive to the Ellie
- Bonus Support Medical requires 1 Perk Point/s to unlock
Bonus Support Medical Notes and Trivia
- Players can unlock multiple perks
- In order to unlock the next perk tier, players will have to unlock a certain number of perks
- Players obtain one perk point for every 2 levels gained or through gameplay such as completing Quests or accepting a Flaw
- Players can respec their Perk points by spending 500 Bit Cartridges at first and the amount doubles and further increases each time you decide to respec your points.