|Cost:||1 Perk Point|
|Bonus:||+10% Chance to extract Mods in the Field|
|Requirements:||Requires 1 previous perks|
Mod Finder in The Outer Worlds is a Perk. Mod Finder is a perk that increases the chances of finding Mods. Perks are benefits that both players and companions can acquire to further increase a Skill or to gain various buffs.
Increase your chance of looting Mods when Parvati is in the party.
Mod Finder Information
Mod Finder Acquisition
- Mod Finder is found under Tier 2
- Mod Finder is a perk exclusive to Parvati
- Mod Finder requires 1 Perk Point/s to unlock
- Mod Finder is unlocked if 1 previous perks from Parvati's Tier 1 perks have been acquired
Mod Finder Notes and Trivia
- Players can unlock multiple perks
- In order to unlock the next perk tier, players will have to unlock a certain number of perks
- Players obtain one perk point for every 2 levels gained or through gameplay such as completing Quests or accepting a Flaw
- Players can respec their Perk points by spending 500 Bit Cartridges at first and the amount doubles and further increases each time you decide to respec your points.