|Cost:||1 Perk Point|
+20% Sprint Speed
Cheetah in The Outer Worlds is a Perk. Cheetah is a perk that increases movement speed. Perks are benefits that both players and companions can acquire to further increase a Skill or to gain various buffs.
They're not slow, you're just fast.
- Unlocking this perk grants 20% more speed when you are sprinting.
- Cheetah is found under Tier 1
- Cheetah is a perk exclusive to the player
- Cheetah requires 1 Perk Point/s to unlock
Cheetah Notes and Trivia
- Players can unlock multiple perks
- In order to unlock the next perk tier, players will have to unlock a certain number of perks
- Players obtain one perk point for every 2 levels gained or through gameplay such as completing Quests or accepting a Flaw
- Players can respec their Perk points by spending 500 Bit Cartridges at first and the amount doubles and further increases each time you decide to respec your points.