Stand Your Ground
|Cost:||1 Perk Point/s|
|Bonus:||+3 Armor Rating for 10s|
|Requirements:||Requires 4 previous perks|
Stand Your Ground in The Outer Worlds is a Perk. Stand Your Ground is a perk that buffs the defense of the companion's armor. Perks are benefits that both players and companions can acquire to further increase a Skill or to gain various buffs.
When this companion takes damage, they gain some Armor for a short time.
This effect stacks up to 3 times.
Stand Your Ground Information
- Max. Stack: 3
- Duration: 10 seconds
- Unlocking this perk grants the companion +3 Armor once they take damage.
Stand Your Ground Acquisition
- Stand Your Ground is found under Tier 5
- Stand Your Ground requires 1 Perk Point/s to unlock
- Stand Your Ground is a perk exclusive to the companion
- Stand Your Ground is unlocked if 4 previous perks from a companion's perks have been acquired
Stand Your Ground Notes and Trivia
- Players can unlock multiple perks
- In order to unlock the next perk tier, players will have to unlock a certain number of perks
- Players obtain one perk point for every 2 levels gained or through gameplay such as completing Quests or accepting a Flaw
- Players can respec their Perk points by spending 500 Bit Cartridges at first and the amount doubles and further increases each time you decide to respec your points.