|Cost:||Requires 4 previous perks|
|Bonus:||+25% Tactical Time Dilation Meter|
Chrono-Harmony in The Outer Worlds is a Perk. Chrono-Harmony is a perk that grants the ability to regain +25% of your Tactical Time Dilation meter When Parvati kills an enemy. Perks are benefits that both players and companions can acquire to further increase a Skill or to gain various buffs.
When Parvati kills an enemy, you regain some of your Tactical Time Dilation meter.
- Unlocking this perk grants the ability to regain +25% of your Tactical Time Dilation meter When Parvati kills an enemy.
- Chrono-Harmony is found under Tier 5
- Chrono-Harmony is a perk exclusive to Peril on Gorgon DLC
- Chrono-Harmony requires 4 previous perks
Chrono-Harmony Notes and Trivia
- Players can unlock multiple perks
- In order to unlock the next perk tier, players will have to unlock a certain number of perks
- Players obtain one perk point for every 2 levels gained or through gameplay such as completing Quests or accepting a Flaw
- Players can respec their Perk points by spending 500 Bit Cartridges at first and the amount doubles and further increases each time you decide to respec your points.