|Cost:||??? Perk Point/s|
|Bonus:||+70% Movement Speed during Tactical Time Dilation for 5s|
|Requirements:||Requires 10 previous perks|
Tactical Master in The Outer Worlds is a Perk. Tactical Master is a perk that buffs the movement speed of the player. Perks are benefits that both players and companions can acquire to further increase a Skill or to gain various buffs.
When you activate Tactical Time Dilation, you continue to move at normal speed for a short time.
This effect only occurs when your TTD meter is full at the time of activation.
Tactical Master Information
- Unlocking this perk grants the ability to move at a normal pace for 5s when Tactical Time Dilation is activated with a full meter.
Tactical Master Acquisition
- Tactical Master is found under Tier 3
- Tactical Master is a perk exclusive to the player
- Tactical Master requires ??? Perk Point/s to unlock
- Tactical Master is unlocked if 10 previous perks from Tier 2 have been acquired
Tactical Master Notes and Trivia
- Players can unlock multiple perks
- In order to unlock the next perk tier, players will have to unlock a certain number of perks
- Players obtain one perk point for every 2 levels gained or through gameplay such as completing Quests or accepting a Flaw
- Players can respec their Perk points by spending 500 Bit Cartridges at first and the amount doubles and further increases each time you decide to respec your points.