Encumbered in The Outer Worlds is a Combat Stat. Combat Stats are passives, stats, objects or abilities that affect how the player interacts with the world.
- Once you've exceeded your weight limit of carrying items you will become encumbered.
- Reduces Movement Speed, unable to Sprint and Fast Travel.
- You won't be able to Sprint or Fast Travel while encumbered.
- Sell, Drop, or Break Down items in your inventory to reduce the weight.
- The Carry Weight is displayed on the top left of the Ledger.
Notes and Tips: