|Cost:||1 Perk Point|
|Bonus:||+5% Damage per Flaw|
Nietzsche's Reward in The Outer Worlds is a Perk. Nietzsche's Reward is a perk that increased damage based on the number of Flaws you have. Perks are benefits that both players and companions can acquire to further increase a Skill or to gain various buffs.
Nietzsche's Reward Information
- You deal increased damage based on the number of Flaws you have.
- +5% Damage per Flaw
Nietzsche's Reward Acquisition
- Assassin is found under Tier 1
- Applied Science is a perk exclusive to Peril on Gorgon DLC
- Nietzsche's Reward requires 1 Perk Point/s to unlock
Nietzsche's Reward Notes and Trivia
- Players can unlock multiple perks
- In order to unlock the next perk tier, players will have to unlock a certain number of perks
- Players obtain one perk point for every 2 levels gained or through gameplay such as completing Quests or accepting a Flaw
- Players can respec their Perk points by spending 500 Bit Cartridges at first and the amount doubles and further increases each time you decide to respec your points.